Add some tropical flair to your home decor with this DIY flamingo pillow! This project is easy to make using your Cricut machine and will add some personality to any room.
- Cricut machine
- SVG Flamingo file
- Adhesive vinyl in pink, white, and black
- Transfer tape
- Pillow cover
- Pillow insert
- Weeding tool
- Scraper tool
Time to complete: 1 hour
- Download the flamingo SVG file into Cricut Design Space or whatever software is appropriate.
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Weed the vinyl by removing the excess vinyl from around the design.
- Use transfer tape to apply the vinyl to your pillow cover.
- Use your scraper tool to press the vinyl onto the pillow cover, smoothing out any bubbles.
This DIY flamingo pillow is a fun and easy project to add some personality to your home decor. It’s perfect for adding some tropical flair to any room.
Complementary SVG Files:
- Waves SVG – Waves Bundle – Waves Vector
- Beach Svg, Palm Tree Svg
- Cloud Svg, Clouds Svg, Cloud Dxf, Cricut
Leave a Reply