Looking for a fun and practical DIY project using your Cricut? Learn how to make a flamingo-themed keychain that’s both cute and functional.
- Cricut machine
- Flamingo SVG file
- Adhesive vinyl in pink, white, and black
- Transfer tape
- Weeding tool
- Scraper tool
Time to complete: 30 minutes
- Download the flamingo SVG file in Cricut Design Space or whatever software is appropriate.
- Follow the instructions.
- Weed the vinyl by removing the excess vinyl from around the design.
- Use transfer tape to apply the vinyl to your keychain.
- Use your scraper tool to press the vinyl onto the keychain, smoothing out any bubbles.
This flamingo keychain is a fun and practical project that’s perfect for adding some personality to your keys. It’s quick and easy to make using your Cricut machine and could even be a fun project for the kiddos (assuming they know what a key is!).
Complementary SVG Files:
- Sun Svg Bundle, Sun Svg, Sun Clipart
- Flip Flops SVG | Sandal SVG | Summer SVG
- Sea Shells SVG Ocean Bundle Seashells