Join me as I interview Caroline Crafts with Made Perfect in Love for an in depth introduction to sublimation for beginners.
Get all your questions answered by Caroline:
- What is the difference between vinyl and sublimation?
- What are the pros and cons of sublimation?
- What do you need to get started?
- What is the difference between the printers?
- What printer and ink do you recommend?
- What kinds of things can you make?
- What materials can you press on?
- Are there any color limitations?
- Where do you purchase blanks?
- Is sublimation permanent?
- Can I use my Cricut Easy Press?
- Does any image work?
- Where can I buy supplies?
- I can’t afford a sublimation printer. Where can I buy transfers?
- Can Sublimation be applied to dark color or cotton?
- What are the settings for my heat press or Cricut Easy Press?
For the full interview, please see below.
This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. For additional information, please see my full disclosure policy.
List of things mentioned in video with links:
- Heat Press Nation
- Cricut Easy Press
- Heat Tape
- Parchment Paper
- Transfers: Etsy – Made Perfect in Love – ProWorld
- Printers: Sawgrass – Epson 2720 – Epson 2760 – Epson 15000 – Epson Sure Color
- Sublimation Paper
- Sublimation Ink – Cosmos – Printer Jack
- Blanks – Always blanks – Jiffy Shirts – Coastal Business – Heat Press Nation
Be sure to check out Caroline’s 12 Days of Christmas intro to Sublimation
Get her Free Downloadable PDF here: