Halloween is a fun time of the year to for kids of all ages! It’s fun to decorate your home with all the scary things you can find. We created these Free Halloween Layered SVGs for you to use with your Cricut to help you decorate!
The designs are layered which means that you can make them 3D, glue the layers together, pick a layer to make a window cling, or print out the color photos from the include jpeg or png files!
My favorite ended up being the spider, and I hate spiders! LOL. Which is your favorite?
Here is a video on how to assemble the bat, haunted house and spider web:
These files are so easy to cut and assemble. Perfect project for any cricut maker level!
Make scary window clings with the Free Halloween SVGs too!
SUPPLIES FOR THE FREE Halloween layered SVGS:
- 65 to 80 lb Cardstock in varying colors
- Foam Double Sided Stickers
- Shadow Box (Oprional)
- Cricut Maker
- Weeding Tool
- Cricut Window Cling
- Cricut Removable Vinyl
If you are a member already, you can download the Free SVG in Resource Library.
If you would like to subscribe to get the password for all the Free Files, simply fill out this form and the password will be sent to you! Be sure to confirm your email so you will know when the next freebie is offered!
Free Halloween SVGs
- Cricut Maker
- Cardstock (80lb used) Various Colors Used (Oranges, Black, and Yellows
- Foam Dots
- Removable Vinyl (for Optional Window Cling)
- Download design from our free resource library. Watch the short Video to learn how to extract the files from your free downloaded zip file.
- Upload to Cricut Design Space.
- Object comes grouped. Ungroup if needed. If wanting to print only the house for the window cling, hide all the other designs or simply print the mat with the black house.
- Resize to whatever you desire. The maximum size for width or height can not exceed 11.5 inches.
- Cut all layers and assemble using the glue dots.
Have some fun with the kids with these FREE Halloween Bingo Cards you can make with the kids and get some other fun Halloween ideas too!