Want to protect your phone while also adding some personality to it? Learn how to make a flamingo-themed phone case using your Cricut machine.
- Cricut machine or other cutting machine
- Flamingo SVG File
- Adhesive vinyl in pink, white, and black
- Clear phone case
- Weeding tool
- Scraper tool
Time to complete: 45 minutes
- Download the flamingo file and open in Design Space or other cutting maching software.
- Following the instructions provided by your cutting machine software.
- Weed the vinyl by removing the excess vinyl from around the design.
- Peel off the vinyl and apply it to the back of your clear phone case.
- Use your scraper tool to press the vinyl onto the phone case, smoothing out any bubbles.
This DIY flamingo phone case is a fun and easy project to protect your phone while adding some personality to it. It’s perfect for anyone who loves flamingos and wants to show off their style.
Complementary SVG Files: